The YouTube Studio we’re talking about today isn’t the room you shoot your videos in. Rather, it’s the dashboard with tons of options that YouTube gives you to manage all the features, tools and analytics of your videos. The YouTube Studio includes tabs for content, comments, copyright, monetization, customization, audio library, a special editor and so much more. Let’s find out a little more about it today.
HOSTS: The Video Marketing Value Podcast is hosted by:
– Dane Golden of VidiUp.tv | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Gwen Miller LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Shelly Saves The Day ShellySavesTheDay.com | YouTube
AFFILIATE LINKS* :
- TubeBuddy – Excellent overall channel management and topic research.
- Rev.com – Get manual captions for better YouTube SEO.
- VidIQ – Great helping you find the topics that can get highest views.
- MorningFame – Find out what topics will rank for smaller channels.
- Keywords Everywhere – Good for also ranking YouTube videos on Google itself.
This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we’ve used or have experience with.