When you’re doing business on YouTube, what’s against their rules? What is OK? And what’s on the bubble? What gives you a “strike” and how bad is it really? And which violations can let other channels run ads on your content? Also, can you “buy views” or “buy subscribers” to make your channel blow up?
How about using copyrighted material from music, TV, movies, or even other channels? Can you import other people’s videos from other social media? Can you upload duplicate content of your own to multiple channels? Today we’ll talk about this and more.
HOSTS: Video Marketing Live is hosted by:
– Dane Golden of VidiUp.tv | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Gwen Miller LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Shelly Saves The Day ShellySavesTheDay.com | YouTube
AFFILIATE LINKS* :
- TubeBuddy – Excellent overall channel management and topic research.
- Rev.com – Get manual captions for better YouTube SEO.
- VidIQ – Great helping you find the topics that can get highest views.
- MorningFame – Find out what topics will rank for smaller channels.
- Keywords Everywhere – Good for also ranking YouTube videos on Google itself.
This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we’ve used or have experience with.