YouTube is essentially a media software platform. But it can’t work entirely alone. Today we’ll give you our top software picks to help you do YouTube and video marketing better.
HOSTS: The Video Marketing Value Podcast is hosted by:
– Dane Golden – VidAction.tv
– Gwen Miller – LinkedIn
– Shelly Saves The Day – ShellySavesTheDay.com
Here’s our recommended software tools for this episode:
- Embed Plus – Customize your YouTube embeds
- Screenflow – Easy-to-learn video editing software
- PromptSmart – Teleprompter software
- Vimeo – video hosting
- ConvertKit – email service
- IconScout – graphics and Lottiefiles resources
- Custom Thumbnails – thumbnail design services
- Recut – Removes dead space in your rough-cut files – Save $10
- Ecamm – My Favorite for Streaming! Try Ecamm for yourself for 14 days FREE
- Install TubeBuddy for free to help you get the most out of YouTube! Get 14 days free of TubeBuddy by using this link. Use Code “ShellysBuddy” to save 20%!
- Descript – video editor
- Genius Link – make more revenue from your links
- Canva “Magic Write” – (or other AI help generators, Jasper, ChatGPT)
- ContentMinis.com – Shelly’s service – Your content, just smaller.
- Google Docs and Google Sheets – get organized
- Video Teleprompter – teleprompter for your phone
- Frame.io – Editing collaboration software
- Notion – connected workspace for greater productivity
- VidIQ – YouTube keyword research and recommendations
- Tubular Labs – social video intelligence
- VideoAmigo – all-in-one platform unlocking YouTube insights
- SocialBlade – analytics made easy.
- Noxinfluencer – influencer marketing tools
- Rev – manual video captions
- Photoshop – photo and graphic editing
- Premiere – video editing suite