You may be paying tens of thousands of dollars to rank your website on the first page of Google. But did you know that you can also rank on that first page of Google for free with your YouTube videos? Here’s how to do it.
MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO*:
- MorningFame – Find out what topics will rank for smaller channels.
- TubeBuddy – Excellent overall channel management and topic research.
- VidIQ – Great helping you find the topics that can get highest views.
- Rev.com – Get manual captions for better YouTube SEO.
- Keywords Everywhere – Good for also ranking YouTube videos on Google itself.
QUOTE FROM THIS EPISODE:
“Some topics can rank on the Google home page for free from your YouTube channel. And if they end up watching a video that you’ve helped them with, and you’re in the video, you’re making a personal connection between you and your business and that viewer.”
* AFFILIATE LINKS: This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products and services that we’ve used or have experience with.