How can you know what kind of YouTube video to make, if you don’t know where your viewers are watching them? Are they watching on computer? Phone? TV? Tablet, gaming device, or maybe even their wristwatch? As a marketer, you need to be able to make your video watchable and engaging across all these devices. Today we’ll show you how.
HOSTS: The Video Marketing Value Podcast is hosted by:
– Dane Golden VidiUp.tv | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube | TalkToDane.Today
– Gwen Miller LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Shelly Saves The Day ShellySavesTheDay.com | YouTube | ShellyShopsOnline | iMovieMadeEasy
AFFILIATE LINKS* :
- TubeBuddy – Excellent overall channel management and topic research.
- Rev.com – Get manual captions for better YouTube SEO.
- VidIQ – Great helping you find the topics that can get highest views.
- MorningFame – Find out what topics will rank for smaller channels.
“It’s very key that you understand the makeup of your audience, on what device they’re watching you on.”
– Gwen Miller
“If you aren’t doing huge call-outs with zoom-ins and stuff like that, you’re never going be able to keep and retain the people who are watching on mobile”
– Shelly Saves The Day
“We really need to think about what devices people are using. And the algorithm will show the same user different videos depending on where they’re logged in.”
– Dane Golden
This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.