You can do all the fancy video editing and presentations you want, but if you don’t hit the right topics, you are not going to get the right viewers. So today we’ll show you how to do the right topics for your YouTube channel.
HOSTS: The Video Marketing Value Podcast is hosted by:
– Dane Golden of VidiUp.tv | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Gwen Miller LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
– Shelly Saves The Day ShellySavesTheDay.com | YouTube
AFFILIATE LINKS* :
- TubeBuddy – Excellent overall channel management and topic research.
- Rev.com – Get manual captions for better YouTube SEO.
- VidIQ – Great helping you find the topics that can get highest views.
- MorningFame – Find out what topics will rank for smaller channels.
- Keywords Everywhere – Good for also ranking YouTube videos on Google itself.
This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.